DIGITAL PHILANTHROPY MANAGERCompany: UW-Whitewater Office of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement
Date Posted: March 30, 2018
DIGITAL PHILANTHROPY MANAGER
THE OFFICE OF PHILANTHROPY AND ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT
The Digital Communications Manager will provide messaging to external constituencies, primarily using social media in the Office of Philanthropy & Alumni Engagement. The Manager will oversee the University’s alumni social media accounts and website, will seek to develop strategic messaging to the alumni and donor base of the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, and will develop philanthropic solicitations using social media and other platforms.
- A bachelor's degree
- Excellent, professional written communication skills
- Demonstrated social media marketing
- Donor and Alumni engagement
- Experience in using complex databases to segment and solicit target markets
- Experience in working in a non-profit or educational setting
- In coordination with the University Marketing & Communications office, provide input on the regular communication that is sent to UWW alumni.
- Develop strategic communications content for the University Philanthropy & Alumni Engagement office to support a Culture of Philanthropy among the Foundation’s various stakeholders.
- Develop campaigns to inform, solicit and receive support for various University projects using digital platforms.
- Work regularly with the Foundation’s annual fund provider to ensure that philanthropic messaging is consistent across all fundraising platforms.
- Maintain and enhance the Foundation and Alumni Association’s web-pages, Facebook and LinkedIn Accounts.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for the office of University Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement to support strategic objectives.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION:
Applications received by April 29, 2018 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact us at 262-472-1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Office of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement
Only complete application packages will be considered. A complete application includes online submission of the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for three professional references
This Job ID is 14170.
Who are you?
A potential applicant who is NOT currently employed by the University of Wisconsin System, click here: UW-Whitewater External Applicants
A current employee of the University of Wisconsin System, click here: UW-Whitewater Internal Applicants
Before you get started with the online application process, we recommend you preview the frequently asked questions (FAQs) by selecting the link below.
Apply Online FAQs